Four month Divemaster Eco Internship
By now you have probably looked through our one- and two-month divemaster internship options. You will already have learned that the two-month Divemaster Eco Internship gives you much more experience than the one month option, including more PADI specialty courses. So how about our four month Divemaster Career program?
In a word - employability!
The four month Career Divemaster Internship is focused to give you extensive professional experience with over 200 logged dives, more PADI Specialty diver courses, the EFR Instructor course and most importantly, serious experience working with student divers and certified divers like. This divemaster internship will make you the complete PADI Divemaster!
Our one-time tuition fee covers everything you need for the four months with our team, but you should be aware of the day-to-day additional costs of life in Bali.
The PADI Divemaster Eco Internship Career in Bali is only USD9950.00!
The Divemaster Internship Deluxe here at Blue Season Bali includes the following PADI courses and materials:
- PADI Dive Master Course
- PADI Instructor Manual
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving - multimedia or paper version.
- Divemaster Slates
- PADI Project AWARE Specialty Course with AWARE manual
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
- PADI Shark Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Naturalist Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Fish ID Specialty Course
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy with manual
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course with manual
- Oxygen Provider Specialty Course with manual
- Night Specialty Course with manual
- PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
- PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course with Care For Children
- PADI EFR Instructor manual and Application fees.
Equipment, Accommodation and much more!
Aside from PADI materials and courses, your divemaster program also includes all of the following:
- NEW 2013 - An overnight internship trip to Amed.
- NEW 2013 - AIDA 1* freediving course with certification.
- NEW 2013 - ECO briefings, seminars and work shops designed by our in house Marine Biologist.
- Top Quality Professional Dive Equipment Package - worth USD1700
- Blue Season Bali Divemaster Seminars
- Positive Approach Sales workshop
- Tank / Compressor use workshop
- PADI Membership workshop
- Equipment repair workshop
- 4 months of accommodation - Centrally-located and close to the dive center and nightlife of Sanur. Learn more about it: accommodation.
- 4 months of unlimited Diving - worth over USD9000. MINIMUM 200* logged dives.
- Job placement services - Our worldwide partners are ready to hire Blue Season Bali graduates!
- PADI application fees for the Divemaster course.
- All certifications and applicable PADI manuals for the TEN Specialty diver courses.
- Master Scuba Diver certification.
- Visa Assistance â€“ We can help you arrange the right visa for your internship in Bali.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access is available in our dive center.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Discounted SCUBA equipment
- Diver Insurance - all divers are protected by our company insurance.
- Lunch, water and towel - on all training days.
A word from Marlies - Imagine thisâ€¦ You are doing your divemaster program. You just spent a beautiful day diving at Nusa Penida, you saw Mola Molas, Manta Rays, the whole works. You just arrived back to the dive center. Now what? Afternoons at Blue Season are always fun. Everyone is psyched from a day of diving and excited to talk about what they saw. When we get back the first thing I do is offer drinks to the day-divers. Next I grab some fish ID books and take some time to sit with them and go over what we saw that day. They are always happy to learn more about all the amazing creatures we find in the ocean. After helping the instructors and guides with dive logs and any other paperwork they need, I begin to unload and wash the gear from the day's trips. Before you know it, the day is done and it is time to head out for dinner and drinks with the staff and interns.
Marlies is the winner of the Best Dive Job in the World 2012 competition.
PADI Divemaster Internships Bali schedule
You can start anytime! We do not have any required start dates for our divemaster internship programs. Have a look at a travel itinerary that works for you and we'll go from there. There are a few prerequisite courses that you'll need to complete before you can begin the actual divemaster course. If you don't currently meet the prerequisites, no worries. We offer excellent discounted rates on all these and will be able to complete them at the beginning of your divemaster internship.
There are a lot of things to complete during the divemaster coure curriculum. You'll work side-by-side with our experienced instructional team and your fellow divemaster candidates to become a competent PADI divemaster. This will largely take place during the first 4-6 weeks, depending on your experience level when you arrive. All internship programs are geared toward helping you meet your personal goals in diving, as well as becoming a confident scuba dive leader.
When both you and our instructional staff are satisfied that you have met the reqirements to become a PADI divemaster, we'll submit your application. Once this is done, the real development begins with real-life hands-on experience with students and daily leisure divers. There is no substitute for experience and the four-month divemaster internship provides you with the extra experience you need for ultimate employability. .
We include all the major expenses in our all-inclusive tuition fee, but you should expect some day-to-day expenses on personal items. Click here for more details.
Can't decide? Visit our Divemaster Internship comparison tool for details.
Want to get started? Email us by clicking below and we'll be happy to answer all your questions about joining us for one of life's greatest adventures.
SIGN UP TODAY - email us now
NEXT PAGE - Divemaster Internships - Comparisons