All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
- PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another organization).
As always there is some pre study to be done. We will provide you with the PADI Boat Specialty manual to read and complete the knowledge reviews. This can be done before you arrive in Bali or during your first few days here. We always pick you up from your hotel in the morning, around 7.00 – 7.30am, and then bring you to our office where we complete the paperwork, check the equipment and knowledge reviews before heading off for three stunning dives.
Normally you will return by about 4pm to the mainland.
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatable’s to giant liveaboards
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in Bali
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment