- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be at least 12 years old.
As with all PADI courses we will get you to complete the Independent study prior to the course. For the Night Diver specialty course you will read the Night Diver manual, complete the knowledge reviews and have it checked by our Instructor when you arrive at our office.
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
After the knowledge review and dives have been completed we will issue your PADI certification. You are now a PADI Night Diver!