Search and Recovery Diver
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
- A certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advance Open Water Diver
- A PADI Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Open Water Diver and a PADI Underwater Navigator (or equivalent certification from another organization)
- At least 12 years old
As with all PADI courses we will get you to complete the Independent study prior to the course. For the Search and Recovery specialty course you will read the Search and Recovery manual, complete the knowledge reviews and have it checked by our Instructor when you arrive at our office.
Day two we will make another two dives. During these four search and recovery dives you’ll learn:
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
After the knowledge review and four open water training dives have been completed we will issue your PADI certification. You are now a PADI Search and Recovery Diver!