DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer (DUP) course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros.
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
If you completed an Underwater Photography Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver / Adventure Diver course then this credits (at our instructor’s discretion) as the first dive in the PADI Underwater Photographer course.
As with all PADI courses we will get you to complete the Independent study prior to the course; we will get the PADI Digital Underwater Photography specialty manual to you so you can read it and complete the knowledge reviews.
Topics covered include:
- Basic photography tips
- Strobe diagrams for a variety of effects
- Tips for eliminating backscatter
- An explanation of the various digital file formats
- How to bring back the color in your images
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
After the knowledge review and dives have been completed we will issue your PADI certification. You are now a PADI Digital Underwater Photography Diver!