Whether it’s a blown o-ring, regulator problem, a wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repaired and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
- Must be a PADI Scuba Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- No dives are required, so you can take the Equipment Specialist course any time of the year
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
You now have the PADI Equipment Specialty!