AWARE Fish Identification
To enrol in the PADI Fish Identification Specialty course in Bali, you must have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation). As with all PADI courses we will get you to complete the Independent study prior to the course. For the Fish ID Specialty course you will read the Fish ID section from the Adventures in Diving manual, complete the knowledge review and have it checked by our Instructor when you arrive at our office.
After all the paperwork has been done we will depart for two dives at Tulamben. During two dives you gain hands-on (okay, eyes-on) experience in looking for and identifying the fascinating fish you see underwater. You’ll learn :
- How to identify characteristics of local fish families and species
- Fish survey techniques and strategies
- How to practice fish identification dive planning, organization and procedures
After the knowledge review and dives have been completed we will issue your PADI certification. You are now a PADI Fish ID Diver!
- All required equipment
- PADI Materials
- PADI Certification
- Insured PADI Instructor
- Lunch‚ bottled water and towels
- Hotel pick up and drop off