1 Month PADI Divemaster Internship
18 years old
A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
The PADI Divemaster Internship in Bali has a really flexible schedule; you can start any day you like! Prior to starting your internship you do need to make sure that you meet the prerequisites for the course. If you need to complete any of these prerequisite courses then we will do them at the beginning of your Divemaster Internship.
Once you have met all the required course standards, you will apply to become a PADI Divemaster. Our Divemaster program focuses on providing you real life experiences so you are ready to be part of the diving industry.
The all-inclusive price for our one month Divemaster program is just IDR 28.000 (All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000) which we believe offers fantastic value for money and is an industry setter in terms of quality of training and course content. The price includes tuition, unlimited diving, accommodation, equipment rental, materials, application fees, etc.
The Divemaster Internships at Blue Season Bali include the following..
- Unlimited Diving during your internship
- PADI materials needed for your course including the Divemaster Crew Pack.
- PADI application fees for the Divemaster course.
- Accommodation, located near our Dive Centre in Sanur.
- Equipment rental, we supply BCD, tanks, weights and wetsuit.
- As a Divemaster we expect you to have your own mask, snorkel, fins and dive computer, but if not we can help you purchase them.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access is available in our Dive Center.
- Diver Insurance – gives you security during your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch, water and snacks – on all training days.