Zero To Pro
If you are searching for that dream job then search no more! The PADI Scuba Instructor rating allows you to explore the underwater world as a professional, earn income and dive in some unbelievable places. The Zero to Pro Internship options take you from a complete beginner to the PADI Scuba instructor rating whilst enjoying the delights of Bali for seven months.
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
Check out the latest IDR:USD exchange rate here
18 years old
The 7 month Zero to Pro internship is designed for those who are not yet certified as PADI Open Water Divers. This is a very extensive course as it runs over 7 months and you are likely to get around three hundred (300) logged dives during this time. That is real experience!
Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
You will be working with real guests on a day to day basis in order to become the ultimate PADI Scuba Instructor.
The PADI Zero to Pro Internship 7 month includes :
- PADI Open Water Diver Course with manual
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course with manual
- PADI Rescue Diver Course with manual
- PADI Emergency First Response with Manual
- PADI Care for Children with manual.
- PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course with Care For Children
- PADI EFR Instructor manual and Application fees.
- PADI Divemaster course
- PADI IDC Preparation Course
- PADI Instructor Development Course (AI & OWSI)
- PADI Mock IE
- PADI IDC Crew Pak
- PADI IE and Instructor Application fees
PADI Master Scuba Diver Course including :
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
- PADI Oxygen Provider Specialty Course
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Course
- PADI Deep Specialty Course
- PADI Wreck Specialty Course
- 7 months accommodation – Our accommodations are twin share and are located close to the dive centre.
- Unlimited Diving for 7 months
- All certifications and PADI manuals for the Specialty diver courses.
- Visa Assistance – We can help you arrange the right visa for your internship in Bali.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Diver Insurance – gives you security during your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch / tanks / weights during all training days.
- Full set of scuba diving equipment.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a network of industry members looking for employees; be successful on your internship and we can help you reap the benefits.