PADI Instructor Internships
Bali’s most renowned PADI Career Development Centre introduces you to the finest PADI Instructor Development programs available in Asia today. Based on our philosophy that every Scuba Instructor needs to be able to find valuable employment in the diving industry; you will be trained to the highest possible standard. The PADI Instructor Development Course is an adventure like no other. If you are already looking at these web pages then the chances are you are looking at working in the dive industry. We are here to help you meet the dream of becoming a PADI Scuba Instructor. As you look through our IDC information we hope that you will be able to find all the information you need in order to make the right decision. There is a lot of information to gather in order for you to make the right choice – let us help you to find the right PADI Instructor program for you.
This short internship is perfect for those with limited time, candidates crossing over from another agency or experienced Divemasters ready to move up to Instructor.
Our all inclusive 28 day program is perfectly designed to get you ready to start teaching. We include workshops, preparation and even a mock examination before the Instructor Exams. We have a 100% pass rate with this program.
Do the 28 Day PADI IDC and then get an additional 2 months of training experience and team teaching under the watchful eyes of our experienced instructor team.
This two month internship includes FIVE PADI Specialty Instructor Courses, workshops and team teaching with our experienced team of PADI Instructors. A great way to learn how to teach a wide range of PADI Courses here in beautiful Bali.
Are you ready for that next step? Sign up for your IDC Staff Instructor Internship and see what it’s like to be on the other side of the IDC team. An excellent way to gain confidence and knowledge in the PADI system and a must for any Instructor planning on staying in the diving industry.
Sign up for our 7 month internship and become a PADI professional in Bali. All the way from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Instructor. This package includes literally everything you will need for your 7 months in Bali.
- Airport pick up and drop offs.
- Accommodation, twin share located near our Dive Centre in Sanur.
- Unlimited diving.
- Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a network of industry members looking for employees.
- Be successful on your internship and we can help you reap the benefits.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access is available in our Dive Centre.
- Equipment Rental – At this level we would expect you to have all of your own equipment necessary to teach during your PADI IDC. You must have your own mask, snorkel, fins, boots, dive computer, compass, reel, dsmb and a knife or cutting tool and a timing device However, just let us know if there is anything that you are missing – we have excellent rates on equipment for our Instructor Interns. You can also rent equipment for only IDR 1.300.000
- Diver Insurance – gives you security during your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch, water and towel – on all training days.
*See each internship for specific inclusions.
- Customer service
- Equipment Sales & Servicing
- Compressor use and tank filling
- Organizing AWARE clean-ups
- CV builder
These are just a few of the extras that you may receive. You might start to notice why Blue Season Bali stands head and shoulders above the rest for Scuba Diving Internships.
Our professional team is headed by our onsite PADI Course Director Bryony Roberts, assisted by our team of PADI Staff Instructors. We have a full team of experienced, multilingual PADI Instructors ready to help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.