Pro Underwater Photographer Internship
Feeling so satisfied after completing this internship, have got a nice body of work to look back at and use as a portfolio!!
The perfect introduction to professional underwater photography. This internship is very educational and exciting, it gives you everything you need to know about capturing and editing the most incredible pictures while diving!
Blue Season Bali is the first and only diving centre in Bali, offering Underwater Photographer Internship to help underwater image enthusiasts kickstart their career as a professional underwater photographer. The program is designed for students to master effective underwater photography techniques, adding valuable credentials to your dive resume and most importantly turn your passion into a profession.
20 DAYS INTERNSHIP SCHEDULE
To start the Underwater Photographer Internship at Blue Season Bali it requires the following:
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Minimum Advanced Open Water Diver
- Minimum 50 logged dives
- Your own digital camera with underwater housing
- One underwater strobe (two strobes recommended)
*If you currently do not have your own camera set, our instructor is happy to discuss with you how to choose a suitable camera BEFORE your internship.
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty e-Learning material
- 2 days theory - all about photography
- 1 day pool workshop
- 6 days editing skills workshop
- Up to 20 open water dives at most popular dive locations in Bali
- Award + course completion celebration night
- Up to 30 days accommodation
- Hotel pick up/drop off service to/from our Sanur Dive Center (for Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran. A surcharge applies outside these areas)
- All transport, both sea and land
- Lunches, including bottled water
- Dive insurance
- Certification upon successful completion of all requirements of the selected program
- All necessary equipment required to complete the course
- All courses are conducted by a renewed and insured PADI Instructor
We recommend to take the following courses:
- Self reliant diver
- Peak performance buoyancy
- Enriched air