28 Day IDC in Bali
Now it’s time to begin the actual components of the PADI IDC for real as we go through the AI and OWSI components. Here we will teach you how to present knowledge development presentations, confined water and open water teaching skills from the many PADI courses available. The Instructor program is a developmental course which means we will guide you through the course and help you improve until you are ready for the PADI Instructor Examination and life as a PAD Instructor. During the program we give you as much in-water time as possible in order to improve your skills and teaching abilities. If you’re not so confident in your abilities right now, don’t worry! There is plenty of time to practice and remediate. This is a major reason why we have created our exclusive 28-day PADI IDC program.
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah x 1000
Check out the latest IDR:USD exchange rate here
MORE TIME FOR FUN
The 28-day PADI IDC starts with a few days of workshops where we will complete the following :
- Skills workshop
- Rescue workshop
- Marketing Workshop
- CV workshop
At the core is our 15-day PADI IDC program. This includes :
- Airport pickup
- 7 days of free diving before your IDC (subject to availability)
- IDC prep
- PADI IDC (AI OWSI)
- EFR Instructor
- BSB’s mock Instructor Examination (IE) program
- 7 PADI specialty instructor ratings
- Full support during your PADI IE
- Airport drop-off
- Lunches / tanks / weights throughout
- 28 days twin share accommodation during your IDC and IE.
- CV workshop
- Marketing workshop
- PADI MSDT Preparation course – 7 Specialty instructor courses, FREE!
- Intensive 6 day IDC pre-study program with water skills- practice, dive theory pre-assessment, Nitrox theory and Rescue practice.
- PADI EFR Instructor course.
- PADI materials and diving equipment: big discounts off the list price!
- Access to our complete and updated PADI library.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Personal attention and professional organisation.
- Relaxed 28-day IDC Program.
- A well-tested and well-proven IDC program with an unsurpassed success rate.
- Air-conditioned classrooms.
- PADI Course Director on staff full time, morning to night for maximum as well as adequate staffing depending on group size
- Tropical resort environment – average water temperature 28-29° Celsius!
- Tanks & weights during the entire program
- All transfers during the IE in Bali.
- Your Course Directors and IDC Staff present for logistical support throughout the IE.
- Native language support available in English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese.
- Accommodation upgrades available upon request, i.e. single rooms, luxury accommodation, etc..
- Equipment rental available upon request
Our professional team is headed by our onsite PADI Course Director, assisted by our team of PADI Staff Instructors. We have a full team of experienced, multilingual PADI Instructors ready to help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.