WHAT DOES IT COST?
Everything you need is included in the two-month MSDT internship. If you have any questions at all about the program’s inclusions then please email us. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours. We’re also available to schedule a time to call you if you would like. The fee for the MSDT Internship covers everything you need for the two months in Bali, although there are some additional costs that you will need to know about during your scuba internship.
18 years old
If you do not meet these requirements then we can help you get to that level by taking part in one of our PADI Divemaster or instructor Internships.
A PADI Scuba Instructor
Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
THE PADI MSDT INTERNSHIPS CAN START ANY DAY!
We have limited spaces available for the PADI MSDT internship and our IDC graduates get priority on those. You will need to inquire in advance to check on availability. When you arrive in Bali, we will sit you down for an orientation to your MSDT internship, our dive centre and its operations.
The PADI MSDT Internship 2 month includes :
- Five PADI Specialty Instructor Courses
- Five applications fees for your Specialties
- 2 months accommodation – All accommodation is located close to our dive centre and central Sanur. Check our more details here about our accommodation.
- Visa Assistance –We can help you arrange the right visa for your internship in Bali.
- Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
- Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
- Lunch and drinking water – on all diving days.