PADI E-Learning Online Course
Want an easy way to start your scuba diving course with Blue Season Bali online? We have the answer for you; PADI’s cutting edge technology will allow you to complete all of your scuba dive course theory from the comfort of your own home. eLearning is an easy and efficient way for you to complete all of your course theory for your PADI diving courses, at home, at work, on the run – anywhere you like (you will need an internet connection). So that when you arrive in beautiful Bali you have more time to relax, enjoy the sunshine and if you love it, even fit in an extra day of diving.
To take advantage of the Padi E-Learning system with Blue Season Bali, choose your course and language below and click on the blue tick to transfer you to the Padi E-Learning site.
Click on the eLearning link above for which ever course you would like to sign up for. You will then be linked to the PADI eLearning site, a secure payment facility will allow you to pay for your eLearning course and in no time you will be able to start studying. We will be notified of your progress and will be able to assist you with any issues or questions you may have as you move through your diving course, so please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Instructors if you need any help with your dive theory. Once you have completed your eLearning you will be eligible for the special eLearning price* here at Blue Season Bali. *It is important to note that the eLearning price is only valid for students who are directly linked to Blue Season Bali, the easiest way to do that is to use the links from our website above.
We understand that your time off is rare and incredibly valuable to you. We want to help maximise your free time here in Bali. eLearning is for anyone who would prefer not to spend time in the classroom on their holidays. This is also a great option for non-native English speakers as eLearning offers the theory in a range of different languages which means that not only can you study at your own pace, but in your home language.
- Study at your own pace and in your own time.
- Lifetime access to the theory.
- Extra videos and slides to aid in learning.
- No classroom time here in Bali.
- You can “stop and start” your theory. Complete one segment a month, or complete the whole course over a weekend. The time it takes to complete the theory is completely at your discretion.
- Short quizzes after each segment, to help you gauge your diving knowledge and reinforce what you have just learned before you move on to the next section.
- Students who have completed eLearning have a strong theoretical base, as they have had time to allow the ideas to sink in. This makes learning to dive not only easier, but a more enjoyable experience.