ONE DAY MOLA MOLA TRIP
We offer one day visit to Nusa Penida’s most prominent dive sites where you will discover just about anything from to pufferfish, clown triggerfish, bluespotted stingrays, lionfish, moray eels and angelfish to the great mola mola, manta rays, reef sharks!
Have the option to do 2 dives or 3 dives in this tour but note that you would need to stay on the boat for the other divers finish their last dive.
BALI SUNFISH DAILY DIVE TRIPS
Make the most of your holiday in Bali on one day mola mola trip. There are few dive sites in this planet that can boost your luck to encounter the magnificent Mola. See our about Bali Sunfish page for all the best information about these amazing creatures.
Expert guides welcome experienced marine enthusiasts to enjoy this trip. Your one day mola mola trip begins in the morning from our dive shop in Sanur. After all the paperwork and setting up the equipment, step aboard to our high-speed vessels which holds a maximum 15 people including guides. There will be other people on our overnight dive packages join the boat too. On the way to this island, your guides will help you to get your diving equipment ready and provide instruction. At the end of the one-day trip, our drivers will transfer you back to your hotel.
Please note that all diving sites in these One Day Mola Mola Trip are subject to changes to weather conditions and moon phases.
- Hotel pickup/drop off service (Contact us for free zones)
- Full dive equipment
- Lunch, bottled water, tea & coffee
- Beach towels
- Renewed & insured PADI Divemaster / Instructor dive guide
- Dive Insurance
- All park & porter fees
Equipment rental is available at no extra charge for those who do not have their own dive gear, Nitrox air fills are available at IDR 65.000 per fill. Lunch is provided courtesy of our local warungs who work exclusively for Blue Season Bali. Choose between the delicious sandwiches and the traditional dishes of Nasi Goreng and Mie Goreng. Vegetarians are also catered for. When diving with Blue Season Bali you only need to bring your certification cards and logbooks as well as items such items as sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit and a camera. Blue Season Bali has digital underwater cameras available for rent at IDR 600.000 / day. You will get your photos or videos effortlessly from Google Drive.
All of our trips are led and guided by our experienced team of PADI Divemasters and Instructors. We can’t wait to show you what Bali Diving has to offer! We keep our diving ratio’s at 4 guests to one guide – so that you get the best, safest experience here in Bali!
- At least 30 logged dives.
- Minimum Advanced Open Water diver certification.
- Experience in deep and drift diving.
- Dived within the last 6 months.
- For divers who do not have the necessary experience, we hold the right to refuse them entry to this programme in the interests of safety, or we may require them to undergo a day of diving at a different location in order to check them out first.
- Alternatively why not ask about our Advanced Open Water Certification?
- Please also note that Manta Point can experience swell – small children and those sensitive to motion sickness may experience seasickness at this site. Due to surface conditions, it is not always possible to visit Manta Point. Should the conditions be unsafe, an alternative site will be chosen on the day. No refunds will be given for trips that do not include Manta Point.