25 Jan Which Scuba Diving Instructor Course (IDC) is better for me?
Taking your Scuba diving Instructor course is a big step. For any passionate diver, this is the pinnacle of your commitment to diving as your focus shifts from a simple fun diver to caring for less experienced divers. Eventually you learn ways to communicate with a spectrum of varying dive ‘characters’ and come up with your own best practices to teach each beginner and introducing a completely new world to them, much like your first experiences underwater. This can be highly rewarding & a common reason why people decide to become a PADI Instructor. Not to mention having a white sandy beach & the ocean as your ‘office’ is pretty amazing!
There is a dizzyingly wide range of PADI Instructor Development course options out there, from 12 days express courses to our own 28-day IDC program & additional monthly internship options.
There really isn’t a success formula that suits everyone, but we believe building a strong platform suits our candidates better than. Having more training days provides exactly this, a solid foundation for your journey towards becoming a PADI Instructor.
The advantages joining Blue Season Bali’s 28-day Instructor Development Course:
- Four (4) extra days of dive theory practice
- Confined and open water workshop to really see how to teach an Open Water Diver Course
- Additional workshops about Project AWARE, How to apply for a job as Instructor, Equipment and Compressor
- Extra days fun diving. We believe it is important to not only talk about standards and doing training. It’s also highly important to go for a fun dive and enjoy what it is all about.
- EFR Instructor Course is included and scheduled within the IDC
- PADI eLearning Presentations are included and scheduled within the IDC (if done online additional costs apply)
- Training days start at 8am and end at about 4pm (8:00 – 16:00)
- Provides lots of extra time to individually talk to your instructional team
- Two (2) days of Mock IE included. We are going to simulate how the Instructor Evaluation (IE) will be.
- Five (5) PADI Specialty Instructor Ratings are scheduled and included.
- Accommodation / lunch / tanks, weights, boats, towels, tea, coffee, water / airport pickup included
When you are considering your IDC, weight out your options & break it down into smaller components. Factor in inclusions, duration of the program, language support on your IDC & even local weather! This will give you a clearer idea of which IDC program to go after.
We wish you the very best of success!